Advocis Toronto Advanced Learning Series Program Info
SOLD OUT Please note, no walk-ins will be accepted at this event
Join us on October 19th, 2017 at the Old Mill in Toronto for our popular Advocis Toronto Advanced Learning Series! In keeping with our commitment to deliver the utmost value to you, we will deliver a full-day of learning from industry leading experts who will present to us on topics designed to add value to your practice and advice for our clients.
- Overview of the proposed tax changes
- Elderly Clients, Capacity and POA Issues
- Disruption of the Financial Services Industry
- Tax Efficient Income Strategies
- Business Building
Our Advocis Toronto Advanced Learning Series will feature the following speakers:
1) Doug Carrol, JD, LLM (Tax), CFP, TEP, Practice Lead, Tax and Estate Planning – Meridian Credit Union
2) Kimberley Whaley, CS, TEP, LLM, WEL Partners
3) Sam M. Febbraro, President and CEO Counsel Portfolio Services and EVP Advisor Services, Investment Planning Counsel
4) Peter Wouters, Director, Tax Retirement & Estate Planning, Wealth – Empire Life Investments
5) Florence Marino, B.A., LL.B, TEP, Assistant Vice President, Tax, Retirement and Estate Planning Services, Retail Markets – Manulife
6) Dan Richards, MBA Harvard Business School, Professor of Marketing – Rotman School Management, University of Toronto
We expect up to 6 CE Credits to be awarded for this seminar.
Early-bird rates in effect until October 9th, 2017!
Member – $100
Non-Member – $125
Table of 6: $550
After October 9th, 2017:
Member – $125
Non-Member – $145
Table of 6: $680
This is a critical learning event not to be missed!
* No Onsite Registrations*
* Unfortunately, no refunds after September 21st*
Special thanks to our event sponsor, PPI Solutions