CBA-Nova Scotia’s Annual Two Day Conference – November 30 & December 1, 2017
Our Annual Two-Day Conference (previously identified as the Mid-Winter) will take place Thursday, November 30th and Friday, December 1st, 2017.
This conference will have several new additions:
- a new venue at the recently renovated Lord Nelson Hotel, located on the corner of Spring Garden Road and South Park Street;
- a fourth concurrent stream, dedicated to young lawyers;
- an option of earn up to 12 hours of CPD;
- a new deeply discounted Young Lawyer registration rate.
- discounted hotel room rates. (call CBA office for code)
JOIN US FOR THE BENCH AND BAR MIXER. Hosted by the Young Lawyers Section.
Thursday, November 30th, 2017 at the Lord Nelson Hotel.
Reception: 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm (Georgian Lounge)
- The fee to attend this reception is included in your Annual Conference registration.
- If you are not attending the Annual Conference, the cost to attend the Mixer is: $28.75 (25.00 + 3.75 HST), please call the office (902) 422-1905 to register.
- If you are not a member of the CBA, to register please contact the CBA-NS office at (902) 422-1905.
To take advantage of our special room rates until November 4th, click the link below or copy and paste to your web browser: https://res.lordnelsonhotel.com/booking/?group=38027
Travel Discounts to the 2017 Annual Conference for CBA members – please call the CBA office at 902-422-1905 for the coupon code.
- 20% off registration fee (100 – 200 kms outside venue location)
- 30% off registration fee (200 – 350 kms outside venue location)