Kim is thrilled to be in London, UK, this week presenting on Capacity at the Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners’ Special Interests Group conference. Professionals from around the globe coming together to discuss the complexities of capacity and cross jurisdictional issues.
STEP SIG Spotlight 2018: Putting the Lawyer at the Heart of Capacity Assessments – 7 December 2018
Hosted by STEP Mental Capacity Special Interest Group
Venue: Hilton London Bankside
Address: 2-8 Great Suffolk Street, London United Kingdom
Date: 7 December 2018
Deepen your knowledge in a specialist area with STEP’s Special Interest Groups’ Spotlight Sessions at the Hilton Bankside in London, UK on Friday 7 December 2018.
There will be a breakfast session, three morning sessions and three afternoon sessions for you to choose from. Both STEP members and non-members are welcome!
- Philanthropy Advisors:A Confident Journey Into Philanthropy (BKFST)
- Mental Capacity:Putting the Lawyer at the Heart of Capacity Assessments (Opt.1)
- Business Families:Identifying and Dealing with Disruptions in Business Families (Opt.2)
- Contentious Trusts and Estates: Inheritance Disputes – A Global Case Round-up with a Focus on Claims by Widows, Cohabitants and Children (Opt.3)
- Cross-Border Estates:Cross-Border Estates: Matrimonial Property Regimes in an International Context (Opt.1)
- Digital Assets:Digital Estates – Getting Comfortable with Estate Planning for Digital Assets (Opt.2)
- International Client:A Brave New World of Transparency (Opt.3)
More detailed information on each of the conferences will be posted in individual tabs above and on the Special Interest Spotlight Sessions 2018 page on the STEP website as it becomes available.