Elder Abuse Ontario – EAPO WEBINAR SERIES: Balancing Seniors’ Rights : Preventing Abuse by an Attorney Acting Under a Power of Attorney Document
May 13, 2020 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
Join Kim and Daniel who will be presenting on:
- Understanding Elder Abuse and Exploitation;
- New Financial Scams During This Pandemic;
- The Remedies Available To Combat Abuse;
- The Legal Capacity Required To Execute POAs & Wills;
- Factors To Consider When Appointing An Attorney;
- Legal Duties Of An Attorney & The Issues/Risks That May Arise;
- Executing Valid POAs and Wills During This Pandemic & Acceptance Of Such Documents By Financial Institutions;
- Guardianships & Incapacity;
- Living At Risk Interventions;
- Where & How To Access Legal Supports/Services During This Pandemic.
Please take a moment to register today and learn more about these important issues!