Gabriella Banhara, JD, Articling Student
Gabriella joined WEL Partners as an Articling Student in September of 2023. Gabriella recently completed her Juris Doctor at Queen’s University. Before joining WEL Partners, Gabriella was a summer student at an international tax boutique in New York City. During this time, Gabriella developed an interest, as well as experience, in estate and trust matters.
At Queen’s University, Gabriella co-founded a volunteer club called Volunteers for Mental Health and Addiction (VMHA) assisting vulnerable people in the Kingston community. This has given her a deeper understanding of issues faced by elderly people. At WEL, Gabriella will continue to explore issues involving at-risk elderly individuals and capacity with respect to Elder Law.
After a seven-year long career competing for varsity track and field at Queens University, Gabriella still enjoys running with her twin sister and their rescue dog, Francesca.
Latest Blog Posts
- Kurt v. Kurt and Sullivan
- Five Notable Estates & Trusts Decisions of 2023
- Roe v Roe: A Litigant’s Reprehensible Behaviour And Increased Costs
- What Constitutes an Unreasonable Delay in the Sale of a Deceased’s Home by an Estate Trustee?
- Squandering of Funds by a Statutory Guardian: Public Guardian v. Deforest et al
- Court Disapproves Actions of Applicant Through a Substantial Indemnity Costs Award - Fanelli v Fanelli-Bruno