Evan Pernica, JD, BA, Lawyer
Evan is a lawyer at WEL Partners where he practices in all areas of estates litigation. Evan completed his Juris Doctor at The University of Ottawa Faculty of Common Law, and was called to the Ontario Bar in 2020.
Prior to joining WEL Partners in 2022, Evan practiced at a litigation firm where he gained extensive experience in wills, trusts, capacity, and estates. Evan also articled at a full-service law firm in downtown Toronto where he gained experience in trusts and estates, family law, commercial litigation, bankruptcy and insolvency, shareholder disputes, commercial real estate, and construction law.
At The University of Ottawa, Evan was the Vice-President of the Jewish Law Students Association, placed first in his class in Commercial Transactions, and graduated Cum Laude.
Latest Blog Posts
- The Admissibility of Surreptitious or Illegally Obtained Recordings
- Creditors of an Estate are not Akin to Beneficiaries or Trustees, Owed a Duty of Neutrality, or Entitled to the Appointment of an Estate Trustee During Litigation
- WEL EATS – CUCINA BUCA – Yonge and St. Clair
- Be Careful About Who Witnesses Your Will!
- Disclosing Agreements that “Change the Litigation Landscape”
- WEL Eats - Capocaccia Trattoria